How can I know when I get a comment on my page?

I just looked at my page and I have comments from almost a YEAR ago that I never knew people wrote to me, now I feel bad because I dont want them to think I was blowing them off, so is there a way to know when you get one other than looking at your page every day?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 1:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Go to the comment widget & click on edit. Make sure it says to show on your homepage & profile page then save.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• You can add the "recent activity" widget to your page but you'll still have to look at your page to see it. Other than that you can have a digest sent to you by email, of what has happened with your profile. To do this go to Privacy and Settings and click on Email Preferences. Make sure the box by CafeMom Digests is checked and be sure to to mark it to send you emails daily, weekly or when there would be at least 10 things in your digest. =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2009