Craddle Cap ???????

I have a four month old that has a huge spot on her head of craddle cap. She has only had here and there spots befor. I thought to use a shampoo that says its just for that but for some reason I cant find it in stores again. Is there anything else I can do and is there anything to prevent it? I would even love some home remedies.

nekkyoo

Asked by nekkyoo at 1:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What I did when my daughter had craddle cap was get some baby oil and put it in her hair, then take a comb threw it. It mostly all camme out and never really came back, I had to do it twice and thats it. I hope it works for you, and good luck.
    AmFam5

Answer by AmFam5 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• yea use the baby oil or what i did was use olive oil and one of those baby bruses and scrubbed the top of my sons head lightly with it and it all came out and never came back.
    yas_marie_87

Answer by yas_marie_87 at 1:34 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• *brushes
    yas_marie_87

• I used baby oil and a brush or my finger tips.
    MalachaisMommy

Answer by MalachaisMommy at 1:44 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i put a few drops of baby oil in my girls bath water and that keeps it from happening.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 2:12 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Baby oil and a soft toothbrush. Put the baby oil on and let it sit for a few mins and then take the soft toothbrush and GENTLY scrub. It came off after a couple baths.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 3:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have to agree with vickwu, that is also what I did with my son, worked like a charm.
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 4:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2009