Is Tiger Balm okay to use during pregnancy?

I can't seem to find information online about this. I am a bartender and on my feet 8-10 hours every day. I am 22 weeks pregnant. i started at 101 pounds and am now 116. I think the weight is killing my back. Does anyone know if Tiger Balm is okay to use? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, it's fine to use. It doesn't put anything in your bloodstream. It's fine, I used it the whole time I was pregnant. They have "straps" you wear that go under your tummy, they support the weight of your tummy without putting all the pressure on your back, that thing saved my life. You can't see it under your shirt and it's easy to deal with. Here is a link to one I found. You might want to invest in a few. They are worth it. http://www.firstbabymall.com/product/support.htm. Good luck.
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 4:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm sure it's fine. Your comfort is important!
    veggie_kitty

Answer by veggie_kitty at 11:13 PM on Oct. 5, 2009