Did you know....

that name calling on Cafemom is against the rules. Seriously, why do GROWN ADULTS call others names. That just makes you VERY IMMATURE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've always believed it's because the person doing the name calling values being right and values the thrill of the argument more than they value the person they are arguing with. Which, to me, reflects an exact correlation to the value they hold for themselves. They don't see themselves as the keeper of their own tongue - rather they blame others for provoking them when all it really amounts to is a lack of or an unwillingness to exercise self control, tact, maturity and grace.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• If any person says they never call anyone a name, even in jest, I will tell that person they are a big bad liar.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 1:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yes I do. I don't join a site with out reading all there Guidelines & Terms of Service.

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• b/c adults act like they r still in high school most of the time when they get around other adults.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 1:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I knew, but sometimes there are heated arguments on here and moms get crazy!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2009