What's your ringtone?

?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• vibrate. I don't use a ringtone - except when I'm expecting DH to call while I'm sleeping - then it's the old ringer type phone ring, so it'll wake me up.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have a few, it depends on who is calling me. When hubby calls me it's "Born To Be My Baby" by Bon Jovi, when my 23yo calls me it's a song by his fave group Coheed and Cambria, when my 21yo calls me it's an Eminem song, when my 19yo son (his name is William) calls me it's "Little Willie" (Poison's re-make) and when my 17yo calls it's Nothin' But A Good Time by Poison. When everyone else calls me it's "We Got It Goin' On" by Bon Jovi.

tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have a few, but I use which ever song I have is the loudest......I'm not into paying for a song when I can record from the phone from the computer playing a music video just fine having the phone at the speaker a certain way!

But my tone is something LOUD for when I am in the car..so when I pull over to answer it, or call the person back.I'll know a call came in.

Im one of the few whom never talk and drive...........I stop and pull over in a parking lot....take the extra minute to call whom ever back or answer........I do not talk and drive. EVER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• good for you, not talking and driving. They have already shown in plenty of tests that it's not holding the phone up to your ear that is the major issue with talking while driving. It is the conversation itself, it pulls your concentration away from the road and those around you. Good for you. I don't talk and drive either. I also use whatever is the loudest ringtone that comes with the phone. I can't just never seem to hear it ring, so I have to use the loud ones.
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 3:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Ive got tons . Depends on my mood . I think I have What you give by tesla . Some of my friends have there own ringtone . My moms is the the theme from the flying witch on the wizard of oz .
    Harley_Emmie

Answer by Harley_Emmie at 9:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• phycosocial by slipknot
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 12:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have Toby Keith's "Angry American" for general calls and Blake Shelton's "Ol' Red" for when my husband calls. I plan to put "School's Out" by Alice Cooper for the ringtone when the school calls, as soon as I get it downloaded from my computer to my phone.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 12:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2009