wow I just saw on a answer that period panties actually exist where do u buy those?

are they like magical so if u stain them the stain dissappears magically???????? or do they change color to let u know ure about to get ure period? or how do they work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• thats nasty
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Hmm. Seems like more hassel than just using cloth pads.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• WTF will they come out w/ next?? If they're black, the stains wont show...who would've thought
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Ok, let me see. 23 bucks for a pair of panties to bleed in. How many pair will I go through in a day? Then the laudry....the soap....the drying time....the work....
    OR

a dollar for a pair of panties I can use organic pads or cloth pads in, change the pad when needed to keep from stinking to high heavens in the second half of the day...one pair of panties a day....yeah.

I just can't see spending that much on a pair of panties! But I am a tightwad and I don't like to smell like my period. Oh well. Yeah, those are gross. lol
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 3:44 AM on Oct. 4, 2009