IM PREGNANT!

i missed my period on the 1st and started feeling very very wet down there with clearish discharge and cramping like i was getting my period and my lower abdominal feels all tight. I wasnt going to test because i swore i was going to get it but i tested and im pregnant!!

what did you feel around the time ur first cycle was missed?

I still cant believe it i keep running to the bathroom :)
but after two tests and no period im positive! doctors on tuesday!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sʇɐɹƃuoÉ” 'ƃɯo
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• CONGRATS YA !!!!1
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:10 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• congrats!!!! i felt the same way with my 1st i had no idea i was prego cuz i swear i was gonna start my period i felt the exact same way i did when i would normally have my period but i guess its cuz my baby was gettin in place with my 2nd i didnt notice until i was 2 weeks late. congrats again momma is this ur first.
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 2:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• yes its my first
    i had a molar pregnancy so after all that
    we got the guts to try again
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Congrats!!!!!
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 2:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• First off, congratulations. Secondly, I was different. My cycles have always been a little off, not the clockwork bit like so many of those around me. I had no idea I was pregnant until I missed the second period. I didn't feel anything at all, no cramping, no discharge, no nothing at all. I just didn't have a cycle that month, and I didn't miss it. I didn't even think about it until a friend that was over at the house mentioned she had just finished hers and I knew that I normally got mine and finished it before her. I went and got my tests the next day, sure enough. Pregnant!
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 3:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Congratulations! I can say I am going through EXACTLY the same thing. I also missed on the first and have had the exact same symptoms. Positive test and all! Good Luck!!!
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 3:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I was sure I was going to get my period too...I had headaches as well to boot and just generally felt 'off'. This is my 5th pregnancy and this is the only one that really caught me by surprise (I did the pregnancy test fully expecting it to be negative). Around the time my period was due I had intense pain for a couple hours that felt like a bladder infection along with a few drops of blood that I thought was my period starting. I didn't put two and two together because I'd never felt like that before. It was actually implantation bleeding that I mistook for a bladder infection and the mild cramping is normal as well. I didn't find out I was pregnant for another two weeks after that. you'd think with my experience it would have been my first thought, but it was a complete shock.
    Six_on_my_own

Answer by Six_on_my_own at 5:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• feeding babycongrats momma!!!

tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 7:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2009