another baby

my daughter is 2 mts and i am finding myself wanting another baby i have yet to start my period and we have had sex plenty of times so i am hoping i am but then again it would be nice to have more time b/w them but if i am then god ment it to be like this if not then i guess i will get my iud in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I understand wanting another one right away--- I did after my kids. It was one of those thing where I had to make my brain rule my hormones--- Yes, I want another baby, but no, my body is not ready to do this again and I want to be able to "just" enjoy the baby I already have. The medical field says to wait 18mos between pregnancies, and we've kind of used that as a rule of thumb. Actually, we went a little longer than that the first time because of a timing issue (DH was going to be mid semester when I popped)- 22 months. This time the gap between giving birth and getting pregnanct again is 21 months. Both of my spacings have worked out to 2.5 years. Just give yourself/your body some time to recover.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:58 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• okay michelle duggar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i dont want 18 kids just one more then i am getting my tubes tied how does that make me michelle duggar
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• If you have patience then I would do it and can afford another baby.. but from someone who got preggo right after you need to let your body heal. I had so many complications because my body wasn't ready for another one. Really think it through. But if you truly want another one then go for it no one can stop you.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i have 3 children that are very close in age and right now, it is very difficult at times. They are 3,4 and 17mo. i am pregnant again, but did not plan on being preg right now. it must have been Gods will because i had an IUD in and still got pregnant. I wanted one more so it really isn't a problem. I already know how difficult 4 young children will be and one has special needs. I am prepared for that and know i have very little help. I have accepted that and am ready for the responsibility. If you are ready to take on 2 children so close in age then that is great. Just know you have time if you could wait and let your body heal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• its really hard on your body. I would put my health first and wait a few months. You'll never get this time back and a few months won't make a difference. Plus, new baby hormones make you feel all kinds of things that may not actually be right for you.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2009