pull out method

anyone ever get prego from the pull out method

monroemommyof2

Asked by monroemommyof2 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Most men don't realize when the pre-cum is released,k which, of course, is prior to orgasmic ejacualtion.....they don't feel it. That is what has the highest concentration of sperm. So by the time they pull out, it's too late. Even the docs say this method is only about 76% effective or so. It's really is at the bottom of the list. Even the rhythm method is rated higher in efficiency than this. Use a condom and.or the pill. They are both in the 90s for percentages.
    Eco-Mother

Answer by Eco-Mother at 3:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yep I did & now I have 4
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• my cousin did
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• nEVER Works
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• its the methid we use and it worked for us until i got prego with dd and its the only thing we r using now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:39 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• its not an effective form of birth control. we used the pull out method, AND condoms, AND i was on the pill, and i STILL got pregnant.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 3:20 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• yeah we used the pull out method... i'll be delivering the result in about a month =D
    KyleeTrogolo

Answer by KyleeTrogolo at 3:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• yeah if his sperm count is as low as my hubbies. lol...and we dont use the pull out method lol never have in 8 years
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 6:49 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I've successfully used it in conjunction with other natural family planning methods--- when I'm fertile we just do other things instead. Then again I will not consider it for long term birth control. It is no where near that reliable. We've just been using it in our childbearing years because (1) condoms suck and make me bleed, (2) we're OK with more babies, (3) I refuse hormonal anything because of the type of cancer that runs in my family. Our first child was a surprise, but that had to do with the fact that antibiotics screw with your cycle (note!). Our youngest was planned and the one we're now expecting is planned. After this, other measures will be taken to ensure this is our last child.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 8:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• haha...its called pre-ejaculate and self control! Guys have a lot of one and very little of the other!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 11:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2009