Have you ever busted an anonymous who accidentally didn't hit anonymous? lol

One time this woman was talking about how she was a Christian (no offense to them), and she had cheated on her husband. She was anonymous. Then she wrote some more in the Answers part, and I seen her profile name and all, so I got to see who she was. lol. This is no offense to anonymous people (as I am one too), and to Christians. Just wondering if anyone else did this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no but it would be funny if i did cuz most annoymous answers r ppl being rude and u can actually messgae them back
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 2:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• When the answers section first came about I saw it alot then everyone got the hang of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have done it before (accidentally forgotten to hit anon button when replying a second time). It didn't really bother me, I just do it because I was followed around and harassed one time by somebody just because I felt differently from her on something. I told her many times that I was not holding her opinion against her and that she had every right to her own opinion but she could not have the same respect for me. Ever since I hit anon just so that doesn't happen again. In the end I had to report her to CafeMom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Oct. 4, 2009