my friends

we r 24 yrs old and while my friends r going on there 3rd vegas trip i am having my 2nd baby while my friends r out enjoying being young i am out having babies. it makes me kind of sad that my life is over and my friends r out being there age.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• unfortunately these things happen...a good way to put it into persepective is to look at your highschool friends. Are you still hanging out with them and calling them and talking to them alot? I would bet there are some you dont see any more...its a part of life...its just you went your seperate ways...
    Dont be so down about this, start looking for parent groups in your area where parents can meet and hang out....sometimes making friends with someone with children like you can make a BIG difference. Also dont forget your children WILL grow up, and you will have been so used to doing everything with them that when you realise they are old enough to stay home without you, you still will find yourself NOT going out...(thats what stage im stuck in now...lol)...after that comes the empty nest syndrome...they are gone and moved on. Enjoy every stage of life as much as you can!!!!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have been there and you know I wouldn't trade with a sole I LOVE being a mommy so much That I am right where I have always wanted to be. Trust me I understand where your coming from but look at your children and tell me you would give it up for a night or weekend in vegas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Your life isn't over, you just have different things going on. In several years, when your kids can stay home for a week with grandma or something, your friends will be at home wishing they could go with you. :) While they are waiting for kids to graduate high school or college, yours will be out already and you will have a wonderful freedom then. Youth is sometimes wasted on the young, so save yours until you are old enough to enjoy it. lol
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 7:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2009