OMG!!! I'm tired of doing this!!!

I am tired of peeing myself everytime I sneeze or cough! I have had bronchitis for the last 3 weeks and everytime I sneeze or cough...there I go. This started after I had my son..which was a c-section..almost 5 years ago but its worse now. There is a surgery that can be done...does anybody know what its called...or if they've even had it, does it work? Thanks..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Health

• I don't know what the surgery is called but i have been like that since I had my DD. I love her to death but i pee my pants more often then not all i have to do is move to fast or bend over to quick.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Kegel Exercises
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 3:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Kegel exercises will actually help a lot. I didn't know there was surgery for it actually.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:42 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I do kegel excercises sometimes...when I think of it. Thanks for your imput.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• My mom had the surgery, and said "YES! Amen, was it ever worth it!" She had 2 c-sections, and just had the surgery about 4 month ago. I asked because after my last c-section, I started having problems with the whole sneeze and pee thing too. lol I have great muscle control by the way, I have been doing kegels for about 20 years. Doesn't do a THING for the sneeze/pee for me. :)
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 7:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Do your kegels!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i know how you feel...most times i can hold it but when i have a severe cold its impossible....so honestly...wear a pad....it will save you the embarrasment and you can go change it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I use poise pads myself. There is a surgery that can be done, but it can only be done one or 2 times in your lifetime. I would prefer to deal with the pads honestly.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Only 1?! I vaginally birthed 5 babies, 2 of them over 9 lbs, and I dang near pee myself just yelling at them sometimes! I agree with the others, Kegels! (They'll help your sex life too!).
    Anonymous