what's the difference between facebook and myspace, what's similar, which is most secure?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Entertainment

• i think facebook is easier to communicate on.
    Myspace is easier to post photos on and easier to find friend's too i think.
    I think myspace is more secure because it doesn't get/give as many viruses or things such as that.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I think that they are both nothing but DRAMA bull shit and both sites such. But that is my option.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i'm sorry that that has been your experience anon
    I've never had any DRAMA caused because of either of those sites.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:36 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• ive had both, but i only kept facebook!! myspace is more geared towards teens (in my opinion)

I love facebook, I guess because I hate going to peoples myspaces and they have designed it in a way where its impossible to read and its busy with decorations and flashy things and music comes on thats annoying, yaaa..dont like it
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:21 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i have both and i check them both daily(like 10 times a day) i found my best friend from high school on myspace and we picked up right where we left off...i have never had a problem with either....i have never had a virus on my computer....
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Facebook is more mature and MySpace is more flirty, IMO. MySpace has more music options, probably more bands, and colorful backgrounds. They are both great for contacting old friends. I just found out that MySpace has live chat with your friends....its cool.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Myspace is definately more secure. I used both until recently, I shut down my facebook. I found more people on it but it has to show ur full name and email to everyone and i didnt like that. But just like everyone else, thats just my own personal opinion. i say you create an account on both and try them for yourselves, don't take our word for it!
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Myspace got too confusing. Facebook lets you search by names, not usernames. And teardrop, you can display as much or as little info on FB as you wish. You can organize your friends into groups and display different info to different groups. For instance, I have our birthdays, phone and address available to my family and church friends, but not the majority of my friends.
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2009