Why can't they put us to sleep before laser hair removal?

I got that procedure a few years ago but it hurt alot and it didnt even work plus I had employees at work asking me if I was okay because it left all the hairs behind my neck gray and my friends thought I was already aging at 18. so I was wondering why cant they just put us to sleep so we can go over and over again without pain until they finally dissappear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL Wouldn't that be nice! I would do a whole lot more stuff if I could get put to sleep for it! Like I am wanting sooo bad to get a tattoo, but I am so scared of needles, I don't think I could. Same with I want a mole removed as well (its on my nose, SOO UGLY) and I am scared to get it removed because I will be awake, and I hate people (strangers) all up in my face, and thy would be like right there and I owuld see everything, yaa NO THANKS!! LOL
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:18 AM on Oct. 4, 2009