what have you done thats embarrassing?

well tonight was the night i learned that you cant get on post when you give the guard your debit card lol i dont know what i was thinking maybe it was because i was more worried about my lights...they have a sign that says dim the lights and i didnt know what they meant by that and i asked so yeah i wasnt really paying attention when i handed them it but he just laughed at me..oh well lol anyways whats something that you had done that embarrassed you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WTH are you talking about please explain this I have not a clue what the hell you talking about????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• op- im talking abut when you live on a military post you have to show them your id in order to get on and well i wasnt looking when i grabbed for my id so instead of grabbing it i grabbed my debit card.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I handed the guard my debit card before. LOL. We both just laughed about it.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• OH I see well that is embarrassing. LOL know I feel like a jerk cause I was reading this and I am like WTH is she talking about. SORRY :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Haha, when i was still military, i handed the MP my debit many times. LOL, 5am is not the best time for me to be doing anything that requires thinking.
    SandraJo

Answer by SandraJo at 6:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Dim your lights means turn your big lights off. I have done so many silly things like that, I couldn't tell you all of them.

Answer by louise2 at 7:07 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I am sure many a military mommy has done that. As a full fledged military brat, I was raised in military protocol and can honestly say I never gave them anything but an ID. :p I remember my mom handing them her driver's license once and the MP said that was nice, but still not it. lol
    And for any that don't know, dim your lights means to switch to "parking lights" (between low and off) as you come up. Poor guys are always getting blinded.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:08 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I use to work taking new born baby pictures in the hospitals, many times I went into the rooms congratulating parents for their new addition, and once in a while I would stumble upon parents who's baby has died, (nurses where suppose to tell me of this and didn't sometimes) I just wanted to crawl in a hole when this happened!!! How embarrasing!

Answer by older at 8:41 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I ran into the post office, my husband stayed in the car. When I came out I got back in the car and was talking away and looked over and it wasn't my husband. Someone with the same kind of car parked next to us and I got into the wrong car. I was so embarrassed. Him and my husband was cracking up at me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Oct. 4, 2009