Bored - Did anyone do something fun today?

I spent the night with my parents, hooking up their new LCD tv, Blue Ray, and surround sound. It's left me wanting one of my own but without the $2k spare cash to get the same set up. Not what I'd call fun.

But... I'm bored now. Did anyone have something fun going on today? Any other PST'ers?

Ginger0104

Asked by Ginger0104 at 4:04 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL That's how I spent my weekend 3 weeks ago, wishing I could afford a nice big huge big screen tv, surround sound etc. (they just bought all that too) sooo not fair!! LOL

As for fun, ummmm do you consider work fun?? because that;s about all I have done today
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 4:14 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I played a video game while DH had friends over to play Magic The Gathering..:)
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 4:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I spent the day with my parents they live 2 1/2 hours away so they drove down to our house and we went shopping, pumpkin picking and out to lunch. It was a good day I see my parents maybe once a month and know that the shitty weather is coming they will not come down here as often.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It's Sunday, so it's football day! Yea! Fun for me and my hubby, but not for everyone. It's also Dexter and Californication and Entourage NEW episode night. Thats also fun for us.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:16 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm glad I'm not alone; I'm looking forward to Dexter, too! ;-) And, my DH finally guilted our electrician friend into FINALLY coming over the put up the new hanging light in the dining room! It's almost complete!
    jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 12:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I wish. It seems like all of you are having more fun than me!

My 10 year old has the Swine Flu. We weren't even able to go to church this morning because hubby is out of town with his work. :(

I do intend to make my Mom's Baked Chicken and Rice and a pan of brownies for dinner though. A little comfort food might improve my mood.

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2009