Nipple piercing.

I am considering getting a double nipple piercing with barbells so it just looks like 4 little studs on the top, bottom, and each side of my nipple. Has anyone or does anyone have theirs done? What kind of effect has it had on your sensation and your arousal? Any complications, and how painful was it?

Mom1Stepmom1

Asked by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:35 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well i will tell you what if you want both boobs pierced then find a place that can do them at the same time cause i WILL TELL YOU straight up THAT IF YOU LAUGH THUR CHILD BIRTH IT HURTS WORST THEN CHILD BIRTH HAVING 3 KIDS WITH NO DRUGS. I have both of mine done and I also have my eye brow, belly 16 in right ear and 18 in left ear, my lip and my nose. I plus have 44 tats a huge back piece from shoulder to waist that took 37 hours. Your boobs hurt for about a week or so the bigger you are the worst it is i am a "C" Good luck to you no everyone i am not a freak.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• When i had my nipples pierced, it didn't really hurt. Just pinched. But boy were they sore for weeks. Had to wear bandaids over them constantly to keep them from rubbing against my bras. My most painful piercing was my tongue, but my best friend felt no pain when she had her tongue done. Everyone's different.
    SandraJo

Answer by SandraJo at 6:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I had to sleep in a snug cotton bra for about two weeks. Beyond that, the sensation/arousal because of it was so worth it. I use to have difficulties achieving orgasm, it would take me around an hour +. After the first piercing, my time dropped by about half. I had a slight accident with one, and then the other grew out so I had them pierced again. After a couple of weeks of healing again, I noticed another significant decrease in stimulation time needed to reach bliss. :) It was painful, but it was worth it for me. The amount of pain depends on breast size and the gauge needle used on the piercing as well.
    BunniBunni

Answer by BunniBunni at 6:59 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• OMG-are you masochists? Or is that word too big? Do you have dictionary? Look it up. All that pain and injury to the delicate tisues has to be horrible and you must get off on pain and self-mutilation. It is not right, just bizarre. Ewwwwwwww.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i had mine done, i didn't think the pain was bad, but they were sore for about1 or 2 weeks. and they did start to push out or grow out and that hurt, and it's fairly common and it didn't cause extra arousal for me, but it looked cool as hell. and i don't know about a double in each, i'd probably go for single and make sure it heals ok, with out problems before getting the second in the same nipple. god forbid they both try to push out, it would almost be like removing your whole nipple. Good luck in whatever you choose.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 1:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I am very familiar with the word masochist, however, I am not a masochist.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 11:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• When I had mine done the initial pain wasn't that bad however they were sore for about 3 weeks after. But for me it was well worth it!!
    LouiseinKy38

Answer by LouiseinKy38 at 11:01 AM on Oct. 5, 2009