help!!?

my DD is 5 and a half months. she rolled off the bed tonight and i dont know if she hit her head or anything! she cried for a couple minutes but she doesnt seem distraught or anything. I'm afraid to go to sleep becasue i'm scared something will happen while we're sleeping. any advice?! reassurance?!

loves_her_baby

Asked by loves_her_baby at 5:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My dd started doing that around that time as well! She's rolled off the couch and hit her head but was fine not 2 minutes later! If they cry right away, they are ok! DD has fallen off the bed countless times and down stairs as well... start putting cushions on the floor and such because nothing I did stopped mine from hurting herself but she's fine and never had to be rushed in for anything. They are MUCH tougher than we think!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• when my baby was almost 8 months she fell off our 4ft bed,its good if they cry right away and no vomit.if u are nervous about it,try to keep her up for at least 2hours,if she seems fine,she probaly is. babys bounce better then bigger kids.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:05 AM on Oct. 4, 2009