Will he still enjoy it if he's snipped?

We have been on welfare since the month I was a victom of a violent crime(2 years).

I get wicked anxiety when he leaves my sight.

And I love him, I'm pregnant now, but I just can't stand being on welfare and having more children.

Is the procedure reversible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Relationships

• It doesn't take any pleasure away for him. Both of you may enjoy it more because you don't have to worry about getting pregnant.

It may be able to be reversed. It doesn't always work. It costs a lot and insurance or Medicaid doesn't cover it. He could have some sperm frozen and saved but that cost a lot too.

You should consider vasectomy as being forever.

Medication can help anxiety. Counseling can sometimes help. There are meds you can take while pregnant and breastfeeding.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Most men still enjoy it (sex) after being snipped but every person is different. The procedure is usually reversable. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It's against our religion to take drugs. We use herbs and and vitamins and of course prayer.

It's not as bad as it used to be.

Thanks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It's not usually successful in reversing it. If I were you I would seek professional help with your PTSD that makes you have anxiety attacks when he leavs your sight. It's just not normal or healthy to be having panic attacks from an incident 2 years ago. Seek help to learn how to cope with what happened to you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:30 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Meditation could help. I had a horrible childhood and have had problems with anxiety off and on my whole life. Whenever I get stressed, major life changes, or something bad happens I start having anxiety. Meditation will help me function.

Whenever I start feeling a wash of anxiety come over me I think "this is just anxiety, I know anxiety, it's not going to kill me."

My 21 year old son has problems with anxiety attacks. He can call me and I can talk him down. You might find a friend or family member that you can call when you feel extra anxious that can talk to you.

People that haven't experienced extreme anxiety have no idea how horrible it is.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2009