Why let a few rotten apples spoil the bunch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDRj1kLn70 Just recently I was introduced to a really sick organization of boy/man sex relations, called MANBLA, it was pointed out by a good Christian friend who tells me, they are the main cause, aside from them thinking it is a sin that Christians refuse to give gays and lesbians their civil rights. Because a few sickos who hide behind the gay plight to achieve their sick purpose? This will never be legal in the United States, only because pedophiles are sick and this country has and will always protect our children, there should be no linking them to gays!
In all the years I have been involved with the Gay community never once did I encounter this organization, that tells me that they are in no way linked to the glbt cause.

Asked by older at 10:51 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • There are psychological differences between a child molester and a pedophile, although the end result is still equally traumatizing to the victim, and it may seem like splitting hairs. But either way, NO, most child sexual offenders are NOT homosexuals, nor would they see themselves as such. It has to do with power and proximity. It does not matter one whit whether the victim is male or female, just that it is a child...and male child predators have easier access to male children. Too many red flags are raised -- especially in the last few decades -- if a guy starts paying excessive attention to a girl child, especially if he is not related to her. As long as mainstream America can sit back and tell themselves all predators are "homos" and feel they are protecting the nation's young by denying civil rights to a faction of the country, this will never change. Power and proximity, not orientation. Get it, er, straight.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 1:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• You know Older, that a lot of people hear the word gay and equate it to pedophilia. It's a sick train of thought and proves how ignorant so many people are. Despite this group you mentioned here, people will continue to equte the two. It's sad and sick and aggravatiting!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yeah sahmamax that would be like us connecting all Christians to the Westboroug church!

Answer by older at 10:57 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Are you gay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

This is exactly what I was going to say.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:28 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm curious are pedophiles that have sex with same sex are they considered homosexuals?
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

And that would be silly, because some of them have nothing to do with Westboro. They embrace the KKK instead. Unless they're the ones who preach about how all the LDS/JW/Catholics are evil tools of Satan, or the anti-semites...
    Yeah, I'd say group to group it's a bad example. There are millions more bad apples in the Christian group than the gay group.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:46 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yes Aasiyah they are considered to be Homo's, and to the poster? It's Called NAMBLA. Why they have not made this organization illegal is beyone my brain. They need to get the membership list and arrest them all. as I'm sure they have pic's of underaged kids on their computers or hard photo's. Evidence enough to get convictions.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:48 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• vbruno, you are right I spelled it wrong, I agree they should make it illegal.
    No anon 11:25, I am not Gay.

Answer by older at 12:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• VBRUNO.. i believe there are very powerful people at the head of that organization and we would be surprised like hec to know who they were.. what other reason do you think they have for having lasted this long and being so public about it.. it runs deep.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 12:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2009