terrified and dont know what to do

Ok, so heres the problem. I took a pregnacy test a week or two ago and it came out negative, plus I've had my period..it was late but there. But i've been getting really nauseous lately and had mood swings, and I've just been exhausted here lately. I'm hornier than usual and sensative felling wise. then today when i got of the shower i noticed my stomach was MOVING! Not just from the normal breathing...but like there was something in there! Could I be pregnant? Even after a negative test AND my period?

mamatobe1989

Asked by mamatobe1989 at 11:45 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well, in order for something to be moving in your stomach, visually, you would have to be like 7 months along. It's probably just gas... you could have the flu.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• thats not true at all. I was only four months along with my daughter when she moved the first time.
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 11:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2009

• You should go to the doctor.I had my period for the first three months of my first pregnancy.Go get checked just to be on the sae side.
    queenplunkett

Answer by queenplunkett at 12:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• In order for your stomach to move VISUALLY you have to be really far along. Are you trying to get pregnant? Sometimes nerves get one to convince themselves that they are pregnant. Might as well go get a professional pregnancy test to find out for sure.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 12:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• If you can see your stomache move than you would have to be at least 5 mo along. I am 19 1/2 wks and just able to start seeing anything, and this is my 4th. It could be gas. I would say to all your doctor and ask for another test or a blood test. Thats the only way to know.
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 12:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• no, im not trying to get pregnant. and maybe its just my imagination then...but i could almost swear i saw something move...
    mamatobe1989

Answer by mamatobe1989 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Answered at 8:54 AM on Oct. 4, 2009 by: mamatobe1989
    thats not true at all. I was only four months along with my daughter when she moved the first time.

A mother can FEEL the baby moving earlier but to SEE it visually would have to be 6-7 months pregnant. OP I don't know what to tell you. Think something else is going on, not pregnancy.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i agree with PPs that if your baby is moving enough for you to see your belly moving, you would have to be at least a few months along. but some women do have something like a period during pregnancy, and get negative HPTs, ever heard of the show "i didn't know i was pregnant"? good luck!
    Anonymous

• Nothing baby-wise would be moving that early. I had a period after I got pregnant but movement won't start for several months. It could be a bowel thing.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2009