When you get picked for "BEST ANSWER" do you thank the mom that chose your answer as "BEST ANSWER"?

I did, just once

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Nope.

I usually just think "Oh cool"
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Sometimes. But you can't really think them when you get it from Cafemom since they post anonymously.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Never even thought about it but now that you said it I guess it would be a nice thing to do.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 12:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• No, I never thougth about it being like that. I mean what would you be thanking them for? Asking a question, proving that you were right, agreeing with you? Just doesn't make any sense to me.

If someone asks a question and I either feel strongly about it or have some knowledge I can give, I reply. If the person who asked thinks my answer worked the best then that's that. Just like they don't owe me an explanation as to why they didn't like my answer.

I guess to me it seems more apporpriate to say "Your Welcome" than "Thank You".

Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• But I don't say Your Welcome either because that makes it seem like they should be grateful or something.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• sometimes
    it depends on how surprised i am. :0
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• No never thought to do that, but sometimes I wonder why they picked my answer as best. To anyone who ever picked my answer as best? Thank-you one and all.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Most of my best answers come from anonymous posters so I can't thank them, lol.  I'm just happy that I understood the question enough to actually give a decent answer.  ;)

Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Haha I got so excited the first time someone picked my answer as the best answer I sent her a friend invite...she never accepted...sniff...I'll be alright, no really, I'm ok about it...lol~!
    Anonymous