Found a loveseat we like at AFW....but not too sure about the price...what do you think?

It is by Franklin Corporation, it is a loveseat that reclines on both sides, very plush and cushy, sage green, usually almost $1000, on sale for $598...I would have to do the 0% financing for 6 months, but paying it off will be complete in about 3-4 months tops. It is going to be our christmas gift for the family if we get it. Right now we have a couch and a recliner, we would donate the recliner and replace it with the loveseat, so this will give us one more spot for people to sit....which is awesome because we are running out of room for our family, my daughters usually get the couch and daddy gets his recliner, so I am usually on the floor or in the computer chair....do you think this is a worthwhile purchase?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Try looking up the same kind of love seat recliner online and check prices. It sounds like a good price to me.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• That's a good idea, vbruno. If you find one cheaper tell them about it and see if they will knock the price down a little more. When I bought my couch I found one I liked but decided not to get it because it was about $100 more than I was looking to spend. When I was heading out the door the salesman stopped me and asked what I wanted the couch for and took off the extra $100. They might not do it, but it wouldn't hurt to ask just to see if you can save a little more :-)
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 1:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Sounds like a great deal to me. I've been looking but only found the really high prices

Answer by admckenzie at 2:15 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Sounds like a good price.
    Mommy2_two

Answer by Mommy2_two at 2:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2009