Ovulation pain, but I am pregnant, please look

it feels like i am having ovulation pains like i normally do during this time of month. i am a little over 4 weeks preggo. is this normal to still feel like i am "ovulating"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the same issue during my whole 2nd pregnancy. Don't know if it's common or not. If it concern you, ask your doc about it. Good Luck and Congrats to you pregnancy
    Anonymous

• Do you mean 4 weeks since your last period, like you just found out you are pregnant? Maybe it is implantation pain. It can take awhile if fertilization occured in the tubes for the egg to get back down to the uterus, find a happy spot, and settle in.

Do you mean 4 weeks after you found out so you are 8 weeks pregnant? Sometimes you can have period pain and bleeding at the time you would have had your period the first trimester and everything is fine. This happened with my first pregnancy. I was sure I was going to loose the pregnancy and didn't believe I was going to have a baby until I was like 6 months along.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2009