shopping?

Ok so i really need to save money at the grocery store....I tried to print out coupons from couponmom.com but, AFTER I WASTED 4 pages of paper I realized all the coupons were EXPIRED!! does anyone know a good site to print out coupons that aren't expired lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Shopping

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 3:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• couponbug.com has some decent coupons- that are in date and they change products often
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 5:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I use this website. The products change all the time, but there are some that are always there.

http://microsite.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=10980&zid=or59&nid=10

Also, if you have a Krogers, they have a clipless coupon card that you load the coupons onto them. I'm not sure how to do them, but when they have deals, they're SUPER DEALS (and sometimes free with the coupons)! =)p
    AneesasMom

Answer by AneesasMom at 7:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2009