What's up with dogs and their tails?

Dogs are aware of their tails. But they whack them into things and knock things over. Do they not know the proximity of their space and their tails?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pets

• They are so excited they don't realize their tail might cause a problem. I have a golden retriever that is very careful and could walk through any store and not knock anything over. My 20 pound mutt gets so happy her whole bady wags. She has no idea what her tail is hitting.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• LMFAO~!! Idk but that's an interesting point to ponder...hmmm
    Anonymous

• I have a greaqt dane puppy. I swear she has no clue how big she is or the fact that she smacks the 3 yo in the head with her tail several times a day. I really think she's over her brokw=en foot since she ran around the couch yesterday and launched herself at my husband and the recliner from about 4 feet away. Ahh the look of pure terror on my husband's face. PRICELESS!
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2009