I love the smell!

OK so I want to know if it is weird or if anyone has had this happen to them...I love the smell of my breastmilk well maybe not even the milk but my breasts...I have caught myself smelling down my shirt or the boob pad that I have to wear for leakage...I know im weird but I want to know if im the only one! Its like intoxicating for me I jsut cant get enough of it.

julieobug

Asked by julieobug at 1:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Health

• It's supposed to smell good. Were you breastfed?

I tend to sweat more when breastfeeding. With my second I tried not using deodorant as much as possible. He loved the smell of my breastmilk and sweat. He is an adult now and still doesn't mind the smell of sweat. His wife doesn't have to worry about him being turned off by sweat. We live in Tucson where it is hot hot hot. Coming from Indiana we sweat all the time.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• huh? i liked the smell of my son when he was a newborn and sweated just breastmilk(he was born in july in georgia). his daddy said he smelled bad, but i liked it....
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 4:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• no i mean i love the smell on me. I know my son likes it cuz he always roots down there even if hes not hungry I was wondering if it was weird for me to like it so much. Its like a perfume that I cant get enough of.
    julieobug

Answer by julieobug at 12:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Nope, Jules. You're just weird. Lol. JK. I didn't breast feed long enough to give you an answer. Maybe next time.

However, I love the "new baby" smell. If they could bottle that and the "new car" smell, they'd make a fortune.
    TotallyWarped

Answer by TotallyWarped at 11:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009