Once upon a child?

Do you get good money from selling your items there? or are they super picky? i have mountains full of baby clothes.

DeathBat

Asked by DeathBat at 1:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• It depends on the store and what they need. Usually you don't get much for clothes and they are picky. It will be frustrating because you will look at the clothes and think, mine are better than that. You can get good money for equipement.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• You may have better luck with craigslist or ebay

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i am in colorado and i used to go to once upon a child all the time, and i dont go there anymore cause they have ripped me off so many times. i had a mound full of clothes took them in and they only took 5 items and gave me $5 for those 5 things total. i went to this other second hand store called littlest angels and they gave me $45 for all of the stuff i gave them and everything was in perfect condition. i think you would have way better luck on ebay or craigslist or maybe even a fall garage sale. there are a lot of people looking for garage sales this time of year. good luck
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yard sale or ebay if its clothes. Big items like equipment like swings, high chairs, strollers, I would take those in and see what they offer you. I've taken bags of nice stuff in there, and they've taken like 2-3 things total and gave me back the rest. They also don't pay a whole lot.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• ive also taken tons of clothes there and they take 1 or 2 items and give me back the rest. All my daughters clothes are nice name brand things as weel. its kind of frustrating actually good luck
    KaireasMommy

Answer by KaireasMommy at 10:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2009