OMG! SNOW!!!

Woke up this morning and there is SNOW on the ground! Do you have snow yet? When do you expect to see the first snow in your area?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we dont have snow yet but its pretty cold and rainy outside. i dont expect to see any snow this year because im going to south alabama (which is my home) for the winter
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• well its snowing on the mountains here its coming down those mountains fast i think in about a week or so we will have snow.... alaska weather sucks lol cant wait to pcs out of here
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 1:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It's sunny and 74 degrees right now in eastern PA....no snow yet! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It's been cold enough a few times already. Just a matter of time now.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I live in Mississippi. We rarely see snow.
    Glutenfreebaby

Answer by Glutenfreebaby at 1:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• SPCarmywife, I was in Anch. yesterday and the termination dust was only about one third of the way down the mountains. You still have a few weeks before it hits the ground. Most likely about a week before Halloween.
    No snow in the Mat-Su yet, but I heard that Fairbanks got 2 inches last Thursday!
    Anonymous

• dont think it will ever happen in my lifetime as long as i live in florida or southeasten georgia. :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm in Northern Minnesota and it's coming! Last year I bought all my son's winter stuff on clearence at 70% off reg.prices! Well now I have to go and try to remember where I put it all. My luck I won't find the boots, go buy another pair and find the new ones,lol
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• not any time soon.. i hope none at all
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I live in southeastern South Carolina. I have heard we haven't had snow on the ground in over 10 years. So nope it's still in the 80s.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2009