Does your child's school have a Fall Break?

My son's school has a fall break. It is from October 9-13th. I go to college and we also have a fall break, but ours is from October 9-12th. Not sure what I am going to do on the 13th. Anyways, if your child does have Fall break, what are your plans?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 1:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in

• My son has a whole week in October off. We would have liked to go to Mexico, but my little sister is getting married at the end of the week, so we are staying and doing last minute wedding prep.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 2:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• The day schools are off this week for Sukkot.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• yes we have a week out. it wont effect me though. i am a sahm.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 4:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Nope, never heard of it. They have the 16th off for Columbus Day and then they have that Friday off for a teacher in-service meeting. Those are their only days off this month.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:06 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yes, my kids have a week off in Oct. I'm a SAHM so it won't affect us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• No; not in the fall ,they don't have a break. you could always go to the poconos for a week that might be fun. I don't know But I mean it'll give you something to do, Im sure theres lots of things to do there with kids too, Look it up get imformation and see what you and the kids might want to do,
    or you could just stay home and let them play out back jumping on the leaves. and buring themselfs. Im sure they;'ll have fun doing that ,and another day take them hiking somewhere. that could be fun too. and you could invite family with kids over to see the game and while the grown ups see the games the kids could play out side in the other room or they could be doing arts & crafts.You all can go camping out in the back yard. with a tent and everything. too.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:04 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• You guys can start planning of thing to do for holloween' and make some holloween decor. for the house. And then whatever you don't make go out and buy them. see theres lots to do ..
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 11:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2009