saving money is hard!

Ok so i really need to save money at the grocery store....I tried to print out coupons from couponmom.com but, AFTER I WASTED 4 pages of paper I realized all the coupons were EXPIRED!! does anyone know a good site to print out coupons that aren't expired lol?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in General Parenting

• I get my coupons from the sunday newspaper. Sales add's are usually in the weds. paper and there are a few store coupons in there also. I usually buy generic vs. name brands which are usually what coupons are for. Not because they are cheaper because they're not always, but because name brands add more chemicals then generic to make the food look good.
    Anonymous

• Shop at Aldi if you have one in your area or discount stores or buy the store brands which are much cheaper than a brand name.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:09 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I use the sunday paper and afullcup. com you can sort through printable coupons. coupons.com, and coolsavings.com. also go to the brand websites and sign up for coupons in the mail and for their news letters.
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• smartsource.com
    mypoints.com
    Any Sunday newspaper
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2009