losing wieght on depo shot and just weaned my baby from breast

i dont want to lose wieght just shrink my stomach back,it seems to have poped out in the last month.im 120 pounds but my stomach makes me look prego now.anyone know of an exercise i may be able to do with my 16month old?would walking more help? i drink alot of coca cola,i can cut out some of it but not all,i was a smoker but quit when i found oue i was prego.so i think i use pop as a replacment.

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 2:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I agree. STOP THE DEPO! It made me gain weight, made my hair fall out, gave me headaches, and throbbing pains thru-out my body. I spotted A ton and that really sucked! Or during sex i would bleed, just from the depo. The shot is VERY bad for you!!! It really Messes with your body!
    Stop the cola too!! Bad! Bad! Bad! Girl!!! ;)
    Try crystal light! :) Im addicted to it now. Mostly the lemonaide!
    SylviasMommy

Answer by SylviasMommy at 7:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• Stop ALL the soda. Dont buy into the lie that you just cant cut it all out. It's empty calories. Do sit up's and crunches to get rid of your tummy. It's the ONLY way, short of a plastic surgeon. sorry
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Dont do the depo shot.. one reason.. its makes you GAIN weight. and it has been shown to cause fertility problems... :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• good luck on the depo shot, i lost all my pregnancy weight after i had my son and was only on the depo shot for a month and gained 40 pounds.:( i still haven't lost it. and that was back in april.
    nitaO

Answer by nitaO at 1:34 PM on Oct. 5, 2009

• stop the depo shot i was on depo for a year and gain 27 lbs i was working out for like 2 months and eatting right and i couldnt loss any weight i got off the dep last months and lost 11lbswith out even trying. plus it may take up to a year before you can get pregnant caz it mess up your body.
    Anonymous