Has anyone tried using "rubber glass cellulite therapy"?

I found this through random google searches and am intrigued. I read several reviews and the only con I found was that it can cause temporary bruising. Has anyone tried it? It's only 30 bucks for the "rubber glass" so I am tempted to try it but wanted to get some opinions first. Here is the website www.selfmassager.com

EODMommy

Asked by EODMommy at 2:55 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• you're man is hot btw LOL no haven't heard of that dosen't sound fun either lol
    Anonymous

• There are several doctor programs on tv now where you can ask questions.One of the questions asked recently was about cellulite. They said that the cellulite is embedded in the muscle so NONE of these scams work to remove cellulite.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:16 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I agree it looks like a scam. The ONLY cure for cellulite is a good plastic surgeon OR a STRICT diet and excercise program and will power. Nothing worth having comes easily in this world.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:52 PM on Oct. 4, 2009