decorating pumpkins

Next week my son has to bring $1.25 to school and supplys to decorate his pumpkin.I need some good ideas for him because i need to go to wal-mart and get some stuff to decorate his pumpkin with and you ladies always offer great ideas on stuff so i figured that i would start here so if you have any good decorating ideas for a pumkin please let me know.He is a 1st grade boy by the way if that helps.thanks:)

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sent you a pic of one we did hope it helps, I couldn't upload the pic here.
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 3:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• get some yarn, glitter, those twisty fuzzy pipe cleaner things, pom poms, markers, googly eyes, felt.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 4:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Turn it into a spider. Get some googly eyes, some webbing, black marker, black pipe cleaners for legs.
    Or buy some play bugs that he can glue to it with the webbing.
    Can he do a Charlie Brown face? He has a big head! lol
    Or a moon. Just brain storming...........
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Sorry more brainstorming...do you have any cheesy McDonald toys that he can glue or tape to the pumpkin for some inspiration?
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Target a couple years ago had Mr. Potato Head brand pieces that were made especially for pumpkins. they may have them still, or you can just get an add-on kit (or whatever you call them) with just potato head pieces in it to use. they just stick right into the pumpkin flesh. i got ninja pieces for my nephew, and he loved it!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 4, 2009