Has anyone heard about that illegal woman with the kidnapped baby?

I just read that the state took all of her children and put them into foster care. They said that the children aren't safe with her and it doesn't have anything to do with the kidnapping.
Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Rob Johnson, a spokesman for the Tennessee Department of Children’s Services, said the children were taken from their mother, Maria Gurrolla, “purely for safety reasons,” though he would not detail why the state deemed they were in danger.

They are worried there is a unknown reason to the kidnapping it is to protect the children from being kidnapped again they are hiding them out.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 4:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• They would know the situation better than I. If they are not safe with her thank goodness they were removed.
    Anonymous

• That's too bad, she got her baby back and he along with the rest of her children were taken right away. I didn't read anything that said why they were taken, so it could be for any number of reasons, I'm sure we'll find out eventually.
    Anonymous

• I asked the question,
    I'm wondering why they waited until the baby was found and returned before taking the other children? It doens't make sense to me.
    Because children cases are private I'm doubting we'll find out more.
    Anonymous

• I'm glad they did. Any illegal person having kids in America should lose them. They only do it for 1 reason. Give the kids to barren couples and kick the illegal out. Trust me, you'll see a quick decline in both illegal immigrants AND births in America. Besides that, people in America who can't have kids will finally be parents. 3 birds with 1 stone.
    Anonymous

• I don't know. Maybe bad living conditions pe she was too unhealthy from the attack to care for them.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Any illegal person having kids in America should lose them.

Since were punishing criminals, people who drink and drive should lose their kids
    People who smoke weed should lose their kids
    People who rob a convenient store should loose their kids.
    People who drive and talk on the cell phone in states that are illegal should lose their kids
    Right?
    2princesnaKing

Answer by 2princesnaKing at 5:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Saying that illegals should lose their kids goes against the Constitution actually- that clause about anyone born in the united states is a citizen with all the rights that go along with it
    soflashelley

Answer by soflashelley at 5:08 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Squat and drop IS NOT IMMIGRATION! Send the Mom and her kids back to wherever they came from!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• If she is illegal, yes she needs to have a hearing and probably deported, but for God's sake send her kids with her! For a whole bunch of reasons. First of all if the United States siezes all the anchor babies (citizen children born to illegals) we don't have enough foster homes already, add a few million more, where we gonna put them? Second, most the illegals do take good care of their kids, regardless of any other laws they may break. and third, it's just plain wrong to take people's kids away unless they are endangering them in some way.
    Give the children dual citizenship, and they can come back to the United States without any immigration hassle if they want to after they turn 18.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2009