Do you believe in GOD?

Why or why not ? What do you believe happens when you die?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope doesnt make sense to when we die we are gone end of story
    Anonymous

• Nope...no such thing as God in the sense that most believe think. I believe in spiritual energy and we are all comprised of it. And within ourselves, lies the divine. OUr energies will continue after we die. It becomes part of the earth and the universe....from which it came.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 4:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• No, for reasons why look at previous questions that are identical to this or my journals.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Nope. Sorry. No God. When we die, we decompose.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I believe in God. He created my arms the perfect length to hold newborn child at my breasts, the perfect distance for them to see me. He made the rain drops the perfect size, silly but true. I dont believe all this happens by chance.

I believe we return to dust when we die (Gen 3:19) and are "asleep" (Ecc 9:5).
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• No. Never have. Can't give a reason, really, except logic. Since I was little, I've alway equated the Bible with other mythological stories from Egypt or Greece or whereever --- they're all one in the same to me.

I don't KNOW what happens when we die... and nobody else does, either. I BELIEVE we have options or are pre-destined on our paths after this life.... but I don't believe in a Heaven or Hell.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Nope and  I don't believe in any kind of an afterlife.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 4:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• No, none of them.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yes, I do. When we die I believe our body lays in the ground and our souls go to where they are destined to go.
    Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 5:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• No. I don't have any valid reasons to do so. Don't know what happens when we die don't think about it. I am after all still alive.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:30 PM on Oct. 4, 2009