how much longer?

Im 31 weeks pregnant. & Im bearly leaking LIKE not even leaking I have to press for milk to come out and its only little drops. I have a friend that is 20 weeks preg. AND IS LOADED. Im I not okay?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Uhm no, my milk didn't come in at all until AFTER the baby was born..
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It's not normal to have milk that soon. It's not normal to leak. Don't pinch your nipples to force anything out anymore - it won't help. Don't do anything to try to force milk - the baby being born is what signals your body that it's time to make milk - that and breastfeeding (which of course happens after baby's born).
    Anonymous

• leaking colostrum is normal. I leaked with my son around 21wks...but you shouldn't be getting milk yet...your milk doesn't come in until 2-4 days after you give birth.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 4:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i did not leak at all during my pregnancy. you will do just fine :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i'm almost 30 weeks and pretty much need to squeeze for milk to come out.......i don't think its really something to worry about though
    fay101

Answer by fay101 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I started getting milk in at 14 weeks with my son and it was a pain in the @$$ but not very common. Either way its nothing to worry about. It's normal not to have anything til after the baby comes.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2009