Cramping??

I am 8 weeks and a couple day and i have been cramping a little bit for about a week, no bleeding with it just slight cramps...are they normal??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes.
    I cramped the first trimester a lot worse than any others. Just your uterus stretching and accommodating the little bean growing inside of you.
    It does ease up a lot after the first - but you still get the random aches and pains, however, it does change over to round ligament pain as well. Perfectly normal. No worries~!
    As long as there's no heavy bright red bleeding involved, just take it easy.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 4:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I am in the 11th week of my 4th pregnancy and let me reassure you that it is completly normal. In fact, is had cramping on and off throughout my pregnancies, but mainly in the beginning.
    Anonymous

• Yes it is very normal, your body will be doing lots of stretching over the next few months, sorry it is part of the process. However if you do start to spot, bleed or it gets much worse please call your doctor they know your situation better than anyone and may want to make sure nothing else is going on. For now relax and do not worry! Congrats on your pregnancy!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 6:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2009