How can I get rid of my post partum tummy?

My daughter is 7 months old & I'm finally starting to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans. I still have 5-7lbs to go, but I still have that pooch. How can I get rid of it whithout a tummy tuck? LOL!

mommy2joeynabby

Asked by mommy2joeynabby at 5:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• You can get rid of a post partum tummy?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 5:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Sit up, crunches, diet and excercise. OR if your made of $$ see a plastic surgeon. It takes an IRON will to keep up with sit ups and crunches and may takes months to see results.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:43 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Just hold your stomach in while you're doing every day things. Seriously. It's been working for me. Pull your belly button back towards your spine while you're walking, cleaning, having sex, just breathing... It actually really helps.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 5:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Try the Bender Method by Leslie Bender, it is only about $9 and consists of a ball placed behind the back and a DVD, you do crunches but because you extend backwards as well as forwards they are more effective.
    We also use CHEAT, it burns 25% more of the calories we eat at http://www.irepcni.com/healthymomof3
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• You can buy on "TARGET" the Billy Blanks Boot Camp CD kit. It worked for me and like it said Jennifercalling, pull your belly button back, especially when you're sitting on a chair etc...
    Lizyari

Answer by Lizyari at 5:15 AM on Oct. 6, 2009

• You know I gained 82 lbs. and was on bedrest for a very long long time try 3 months. I was weak when I decided to workout. I trained two hrs. aday before I became prego... I never had high blood pressure either . You have one yr. to lose the baby weight.... I worked out with Gilad on TV twice aday. I TIVOed and I lost my belly flab thingy.... I still workout with the guy for 21yrs. try him and give him a chance. One of the ladies on his show gave birth 5 times and looks great....
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2009