How bad is it. . .

that the kids and I are still wandering around in our pajamas? It's 2:45 PM my time, and none of us are dressed yet... Well, I sorta am. I put on my yoga pants and a comfy shirt to do yoga this morning, then sat down and didn't do the yoga. LOL. My 8 year old son is still wearing his Daddy's t-shirt (Daddy is in Afghanistan, so the kids sleep in his t-shirts sometimes) and my 6 year old daughter is still in her robe.

I've cleaned my kitchen and sewn up the cover for my ferret cage. Does that cover for the not getting dressed?

debra_benge

Asked by debra_benge at 5:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well it is almost 5 here & I just barely got dressed & so did my kids, lol
    Anonymous

• I didn't get dressed until 3:30, but only to go take the family for a walk. It is gorgous here. So nope not bad at all.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 5:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with the occassional PJ day--- it's good for the soul.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 5:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• not a problem @ all. if u dont have nuthin 2 do!!
    armywife757

Answer by armywife757 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Aint no shame in it!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 6:38 PM on Oct. 4, 2009