POTTY TRAININ

I am potty training my 21 month old son. DOING VERY WELL, but he has always had a hard time going number 2.
Hard and only one drop at a time. So he is basically holding it back cause it possiably hurts. I have changed his diet, given high fiber foods and still no change. He has had this problem for a long time. I would go through the day changing 8 diapers before he was totally done pooping. So any suggestions to make this really easy would be great.

racingmomma

Asked by racingmomma at 6:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• At 21 months he is too young.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 6:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• WHY IS HE TO YOUNG????? HE has done very well and has only had 3 accidnet within the two weeks of working with him.

WHO'S BOOK DO YOU GO BY?
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 6:26 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Hey if they're ready they're ready Gaill. You can't go according to the damn book all the time. Kids don't read them.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I would try adding a little extra apple juice to his diet if you can and maybe cut back some milk until he gets the hang of it. My pedi told us to cut back milk and add extra juice b/c my LO was having a hard time going. See if it helps. I don't mean to cut the milk out and add only juice, just back. Good luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2009