i have eaten 7253 calories today. Is that a lot? That includes liquid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Health

• You know that is way to many calories. Unless you are a giant.

Answer by louise2 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Yeah it is, the normal is less than 2500 including liquids..you must be drinking alot of soda or this is a joke...I have about 1500 a day including liquids.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• i tend to munch all day on unhealthy stuff, but i dont really gain any weight. well maybe a 1lb or two here and there, but i tried to eat 1200 calories one day and it was a ridiculous , it was like practially no food and all.
    Anonymous

• wow i eat like 1500 or less a day!!
    sweet.lil.mama

Answer by sweet.lil.mama at 6:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• If you are eating that much, and dont gain any weight, you are either a big woman and you are just maintaining your current weight or you are slowly increasing your weight little by little, or you have health issues of some sort. Either way, this is not healthy and your body will take a beating over time by doing this. Obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes, heart disease etc.. just to name a few
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Just because your not gaining weight doesn't mean that your not doing harm to your body. You can munch-and by that I mean having a small meal every two to three hours but make it healthy. I eat 1000 calories a day, but that's jam packed with foods like strawberries and apples, rice and turkey and eggs. Things that are healthy and good for you.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 6:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I usually consume around 1300 a day unless I go to mcdonald's to get coffee then of course it is more.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:58 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• are you sure you're calculating things right? way too much..... even for a man
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I hope you're kidding.

I consume no more than 1750 calories per day, just to maintain my weight. And I still wind up losing a pound per month!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• This has to be a joke. Even on a really really really bad day, I max out around 2500. On a normal day I am around 1500-1700.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 9:04 PM on Oct. 4, 2009