Any LEGITIMATE work from home jobs out there?

I am a teacher with a dd who is 21 months old and a baby on the way in just three short months. I will be taking three months off of work, but am feeling that pull to be able to stay home with my kids until they are school aged, or at least supplement my income in the meantime. It is so difficult to sift through all of the scams out there to find legitimate opportunities. I always search any potential opportunities I find on the BBB website as well and typically the results are not good. Do any of you have any experience with legitimate opportunities that you can share?

Thanks,
Michelle

young051

Asked by young051 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'd love to give you some info and answer any questions you may have. Hope i help!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Hi.
    I sell CHOCOLATE. Actually I'm a Dove Chocolate Discoveries (TM) Chocolatier. It is a direct selling business. You can check out my website and let me know if you have any questions.
    http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/sites/heatherhively
    To oversimplify it, you purchase a kit (special of $99 through Oct.), do chocolate tasting parties, and earn a percentage of the sales. You can do one party every couple months or 3-4 parties a week. It depends on how much you want to make.
    coltsmom45

Answer by coltsmom45 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Arbonne is a fabulous opportunity and our business is growing even in this economy. I would love to share with you the details of this opportunity. We are a 29 year old skin care and wellness company. All of our products are formualted in Switzerland and made in the USA. Our products are botanically based and have proven results.

If you are interested in finding out more, please call or PM me, I would love to explain more.

Make it a great day!!!
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 7:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• http://www.scentsy.com/My2Scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details. I'm happy to help. This is how I help support my family from home. My husband really enjoys getting involved in it as well.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 8:42 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• There are lots! My website has a great list of Work At Home Jobs and Home Based Businesses for you to check out... Everything is legit.

www.SabrinasCloset.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:44 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have a 9 month old and another on the way and I work from home! I work with an awesome team of moms who help each other and others make income from home. We work for ourselves, not by ourselves! Free websites, Receive support and step-by-step training. NO Selling/ Stocking Products/ Billings or collections.
    Such a great feeling to be home with my family.
    I would love to tell you more about what I do and how to reach financial freedom!
    Devan

Take a look at my website:
    www.able2behome.com
    devo3

Answer by devo3 at 8:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I have created a series of work at home articles on eHow.  They contain excellent resources, ideas and information.  Also, I have a Blog about computer jobs sorted into those that pay via Paypal and those that pay utilizing other means.  You can check them all out at my website:

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I work for http://www.demandstudios.com/ writing web content. Pays twice a week and is very reliable.
    JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 12:02 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I like what Julia is offering especially for a teacher. But I know nothing about that company.

I think as a teacher you could apprciate what our company has to offer:

We are Accrddited by the BBB and we have an A+(:0)!

We are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange

We have been #3 in growth on the NYSE for 15 years!

We are even endorsed by the Chamber of Commerence & many State Attorney Generals.

36 years in business and counting...

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• There is so much stuff about us.

You can get a company overview and what we do by visinting: www.NewCareer4ME.info

By the way-We get paid DAILY!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 5:39 AM on Oct. 5, 2009