Any good (and easy) Halloween recipies to share?

I was wondering if anyone had any really good and easy recipies for Halloween to share? I want to make some things with my 3.5 yr old! Any ideas would help

Thank you very much!

pebbles425

Asked by pebbles425 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Holidays

• how about a ghouly float
    for a party you would use a punch bowl, but for just a few of you use tall tumblers or glasses

you will need lime sherber ( you want the green look )
    giner ale
    gummy worms or anything halloween but a gummy candy
    long straws

In tumbler put 1 1/2 scoops of sherbert
    add ginger ale and let foam come to top ( the ginger ale will not come to top the ice cream will
    make the foam.
    Add your gummy candy by drapping worms half in and out of glass insert straw and enjoy...

for a party you just use the whole bucket of sherbert and 2 different types of ginger ale and add candy eye balls....

We make these often and the kids have always enjoyed them...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:21 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Pumpkin pie from scratch is pretty easy! Here's the link to the recipe I use http://www.pickyourown.org/pumpkinpie.php. I just use a blender instead of a hand mixer. It's so much fun!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• My mom has always made awesome rice crispies treats ever since i was a little kid! It's a great tradition for me, still :) brings back warm fuzzy memories.

All you have to do is melt a bag of marshmallows with some butter in the microwave or using a double boiler method on the stove (put a bowl containing the marshmallows and butter over a pot of boiling water to melt without burning.) Then mix in a box of rice crispies and whatever else you want! My mom always adds coconut and chopped walnuts, yummy! Press the mixture out into a greased 13X9" pan asap before it starts to set. Then you use the same double boiler or microwave method to melt a bag of chocolate chips, and while melted spread the chocolate all over the top of the rice crispies treats! let it set up in the fridge and cut into squares and enjoy, it's so delicious!

you can also make rice crispies treats in molds, like cute ghosts or pumpkin shapes!
    RenaudN

Answer by RenaudN at 9:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• For dinner this year, I am making spaghetti with two big meatballs on each plate. On the meatballs, stick a green olive so it looks like eyes. Simple and cute.
    Mama_Kimmy

Answer by Mama_Kimmy at 10:23 PM on Oct. 5, 2009