It's the first full moon of fall tonight... who's celebrating with me?

I'm so excited about this full moon... fall is such a great time of year, and it's the perfect fall day here in Northern Arizona. There's been a nice breeze smelling of autumn all day long and the temperature is perfect. I'm baking pumpkin pie from scratch, we're having hamburgers and sweet potatoes for dinner and then after the baby goes to bed we're lighting my moon candle and having some meditation. I might cast a few shields, I'll probably try to get in touch with my patron... that sort of thing.

What are all of you doing for the full moon tonight?

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am basking in the glory of its beauty, and meditating on all the great things in life.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 12:33 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I'm howling at it, does that count as celebrating? I'm just trying to be funny, I hope you take it that way. What is "cast a few shields"?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Winter Night has been postponed until Monday due to me forgetting until this morning and living in a dry on Sundays state.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:01 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• we had a steak and potato dinner to celebrate lol (we normally have chicken)

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It has been a beautiful 65 degree afternoon her in Western Washington. The fresh autumn breeze has felt delghtful. The pine needles falling in my beer while watching the Seahawks get smashed on the big screen. We had a potluck with friends and family in the garage; pork tenderloin, meatballs, german potatoe salad, pistachio cream pie, apple cobbler...MMMM....
    it was nicet to enjoy the last sunny day around this neck of the woods.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 8:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Oh, yeah....for tonight Im going to a friends for a few more beers. I never get to do this much fun. And to do it on a full moon in October.....
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 8:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I'm planning on ways to eliminate the moon and Aunt Flo in one fell swoop. I"m thinking blowing the moon out of the sky could work but haven't calculated the effects that would have on the earth's gravity yet. I think I'll resort to plan B which involves bed, a book, and chocolate.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 8:57 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Kristi- I will help u with your moon elimination idea.... and if it doesn't work I will share my chocolate. I feel your pain with Aunt Flo
    chrissifaye

Answer by chrissifaye at 9:13 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It is a wishing moon as well. So burn on a piece of paper what you want to cast away and write on another paper what you wish to come to you. Remember to be exact of what you desire.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:32 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• My DS1 and i celebrated last night. We just did the normal. He's not ready to learn about Harvest Moon vs other moons. But he's gotten VERY interested in what the pentacle means, and what kind of power the God and Goddess have.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:05 AM on Oct. 5, 2009