What was it like for you hearing your baby's hearbeat for the first time?

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It was among one of the mots incredible experiences I've ever had. Amazing.
    ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• relief
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• it was so beautiful i wanted to cry...and then i thanked the lord for my blessing
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 8:14 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I actually did cry because I had just miscarried a different baby a few weeks ago.
    Anonymous

• very relieving to know that everything was okay and that the doc could find it......i cried bc it took him a while to find it...when i finally heart it....it was amazing!!!!
    maddie12284

Answer by maddie12284 at 8:31 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It made everything real. Before it was just two pink lines on a pregnancy test. When i heard the heartbeat it was real.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 8:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I cried! I wouldn't have changed that moment for anything.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I cried! This might sound wierd but it's like at that moment I became a Mother. I was happy before but it was when we heard the heartbeat it really hit home...this is my baby, my child, I am that little beans Mommy! The ultrasound tech looked at my husband and said "better get Mommy some tissues". lol

I am so thankful to God for my two children I wish I could shout it from the rooftop. :)
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 9:24 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• it was magical. with my first I could'nt believe it. my second was wonderful. and the last one was just as wonderful as the first two. I cryed with all of them. I was between 10 and 12 weeks gestation with all the babyes when I heard their heart beat. that is when it became real that I was going to have a merical in a short time down the road.
    momof7kids2007

Answer by momof7kids2007 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• It brought tears to my eyes and made everything seem so much more real. It was wonderful.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2009