Baby Names Help.!

We Are having a little girl and are calling her INDIIANAH.........ROSE CRACKNELL the dot dot is because we are looking for another middle name to fit in with her first name and other middle name and last name so it has a flow.... Suggestions would be great if anyone can help.

some we came up with are
leiana
leanne
makayla
ashlyn

Any others.... Would Love to hear...

Im due In 12 And A Half Weeks... WOuld Be nice to finialise before she is born..

Nicole_Anne

Asked by Nicole_Anne at 7:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i like to use the virtues as girls middle names - faith love hope etc
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 8:03 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Makayla is too popular
    I like Adrieanna
    Ashlyn is adorable!
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 8:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I like Leanne (its my middle name!) Ashlyn is cute too, I have a niece named Ashtyn!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 8:12 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I love Ashlyn. I wanted that but hubbys ex girlfriend name was ashley, but goes by ash most the time. I honestly didn't want a daily reminder of her for the rest of my life haha
    Anonymous

• I like Ashlyn best
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:17 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• I like Ashlyn
    Mrs2009

Answer by Mrs2009 at 10:07 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Good luck with having to spell that name six million times before she's five. YOur going to be frustrated... a lot! I know because I spelled my son's name an unusual way & now i regret it.
    Anonymous

• Since the 1st name has "ann" in it I'd get rid of Leanne or Leiana. Also I wouldn't want the 1st and middle to both end in the "ah" sound. So I wouldn't do Makayla either. Ashlyn is cute, but I agree with scooter...faith, love, hope. GL adn congrats.
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 3:13 AM on Oct. 5, 2009