Question about cramps!!! [ALOT OF RESPONSES PLZ] :) ****

i've had cramps in my lower stomach like by my ovaries on the left bottom side. they felt like a period cramps. i literally had to lay in bed and hold my stomach... could this be it? is it a sign of pregnancy? my period is due october 11th. my ovulation calendar says test october 9th... I tested with a HCG strip early. and when the urine was going threw the strip when it went over the first line it was like a ghost line.. it was there then it fainted.. im thinking god gave me a sign. i also had a dream about a positive pregnancy test that i had got and didn't even know!!!!! help anyone???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• oct 9th is the EARLIEST you COULD get a positive result. You know what your "ghost" line is? An evap line. even if you are pregnant you couldnt tell yet. too early unless you go get a bloodtest.
    Anonymous

• That was one of my first signs... kept feeling like I was getting period cramps and then my period never came..... think this could be it for you!
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 11:00 PM on Oct. 4, 2009