Am I pregnant if this happens?

My ovulation test was positive at 5pm yesterday but I didn't have sex until 1pm on next day. My partner came inside me but I saw the sperm coming out again. Can I get pregnant if this happens?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you saw "sperm " coming out again...seriously.....
    ugh
    Anonymous

• LOL... TMI ...!!! that is gross, but, In your defense I've seen it come back out every time and I've got 4 kids now. So I guess the good swimmers swim, and the lazy ones retreat.....lol
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:56 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• Um... not all the sperm rushes up there..
    Anonymous

• wow, you saw the sperm? Awesome eyes you have
    Anonymous

• you saw seminal fluid. by the time you could actually get the sperm to come out of you, half of them are already swimming towards the intended target (egg)! That's why using a douce after sex will not prevent pregnancy. oh and you know there are MILLIONS of sperm in a single ejaculation right? MILLIONS.
    Anonymous

• The average male ejaculation comes out at around 28mph. Yeah I know what your thinking OMG! So yes even though some may come back out there are millions of sperm cells when your man fires his gun so it is a pretty good chance a few million of those bullets are heading towards the target.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 1:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2009