Does anyone have any funny stories about their kids?

Does anyone want to share funny stories about their kids for my blog? I'll make sure you get credit for your story. Just need more content. Feel free to email me.

tcarter1981

Asked by tcarter1981 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 2 year old daughter is use to seeing her mommy in "booty shorts" type underwear. So when she saw a thong, she said' "Mommy those chonies are broken."
    teardrop_7060

Answer by teardrop_7060 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 4, 2009

• My son tells me today when I was going to pretend to ride his ride along pony, "No mommy, your too fat"
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:24 AM on Oct. 5, 2009

• I was talking to my husband one day about our car being in the shop, with my 2 yr old nearby. I said, "I don't have a car this weekend," and suddenly my son, who had obviously been listening, jumps up and says, "I got cars! I got cars Mama!". He runs to his toy box, grabs his container of Hotwheels, and dumps them in my lap. Then he says, "There go, Mama!".
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 12:48 AM on Oct. 5, 2009